We are reliable specialists in electrical products since 1984. Oakwell is a leading electrical wire and cable distributor. Our experience & expertise in cable enables us to provide value-added services & customise solutions to meet our customers’ project requirements.
Type of cables
– Offshore Cable – NEK606, – IEC60092, IEEE45/1580, – BS6883
– Marine Cable – IEC60092
– Industrial Cable – IEC 502
– Navy cable – VG 95218
– Mining Cable
– Fibre Optic Cable
– Coaxial & Data Cable
CMP specialists in Cable Glands and Cleats. Designs and manufactures electrical cable glands for use in industrial & explosive atmosphere.
Oakwell is a leading supplier of explosion proof electrical bulk materials meeting both IEC and NEC projects specification. Our products comprise and include:
- Wide range of explosion proof products in both NEC and IEC Standards
- Wide range of industrial and Marine lightings
- Capability in customizing NEC explosion proof switch rack meeting projects specification
- Engineered-to-order IEC explosion proof distribution panel boards
- Marine and Industrial UPS, 1 to 1100KVA
- Solution of Aircraft Warning Lights for Safe and Hazardous areas application
- FRP Cable Ladder/Tray for marine and corrosive environment application
- Our strength including inventory supply and project management solution
2. Plugs & Receptacles
4. Fittings & Glands
6. Marine and Industrial UPS (1 to 1100KVA)
7. NEC Customized explosion proof switch rack
8. Engineered-to-Order IEC
9. Aircraft Warning Lights for safe area and hazardous area application
10. Airport Lighting & System
11. FRP Cable Ladders, FRP Gratings and FRP Chemical Storage Tank
12. Metal (Stainless Steel, HDG, Aluminium) Cable Ladders, Trays, Cable Trunking & ducting systems, Support channel systems
We have integrated Electrified-RTG system into PSA RTGs successfully since year 2013. Proven design, robust solution and continuous enhancement have been provided to suit PSA’s environment and operational requirements.
We have provided turnkey solutions for Crane Festoon system retrofitting which included Inspection, Engineering, Dismantle, Installation, Commissioning and Testing to suit our clients’ Crane uniqueness requirements.
We have provided turnkey solutions for Cranes’ Cable Reel System which included Inspection, Engineering, Dismantle, Installation, Commissioning and Testing to suit our clients’ Crane uniqueness requirements.
BEELE ENGINEERING – CSD the next generation cables and pipes penetration sealing system (MCT). Suitable for Offshore and Onshore industries
NOFIRNO System is tested to meet the highest conceivable fire and mechanical loads. Not only withstand oil fires, explosions, shock and vibration, they also offer protection against corrosion, temperature difference and adverse climatology effects.
Advantages over conventional MCT:
– Able to add or replace cables without dismantling existing frame
– Fire resistance, water and gas tight
– Compact assembly
– No corrosion
– Up to 25 yers service life
PARKER KITTIWAKE – Condition monitoring products
The market leader for on-board oil test equipment. Ensuring that the fuel, lube and water on-board meets its specification, maintaining efficient operation and meet marine regulations. Accurate, reliable and simple to use tests ensure you maintain vessel at optimum efficiency.
We provide technical solutions to Onshore & Petrochemical customers. We propose solutions to improve their process flow by installation of our equipment or engineered packages.
We supply the oil-free air compressor package to Key Endusers in Jurong Island, Singapore. We deliver reliable, quality and energy efficient equipment packages to suit our customers’ needs. Our equipment prevents product contamination risks, prolong equipment lifecycle and helps save maintenance costs in a long run. We propose solutions to improve their process flow by installation of our equipment or engineered packages.
Our Chemical Filtration Units offer one of the best solution in air filtration for Onshore and Petrochemical plants. Our equipment provides ease of maintenance and peace of mind, while maintaining clean air quality of your process line. Our chemical media and filtration capability are easy to use and low maintenance costs.
We provide Fire Protection Solutions for
- Offshore platforms, drilling rigs and FPSOs
- Refinery and Petrochemical plants
- Marine industries and Power plants
Using water, foam and gaseous systems.